>> Visit NLTAS homepage <<
BENEFITS OF NLTAS LABOR SUPPLY SERVICES FOR LABOR ORGANIZATIONS
1. Ensure legal safety
- NLTAS's labor services provide support to the subcontractor of the labor force transferred by the employer in the form of seasonal or short-term labor to a fixed-term employee, which ensures the legal safety. Not subject to the provisions of the Labor Code relating to the type of labor and the number of times the labor contract is signed;
- Minimize legal risks related to resolving policies for laborers, termination of labor contracts ... in contravention of law;
2. Effectiveness in human resource management
- Selection and use of personnel according to needs;
- Save time solving the work on personnel;
- Increasing the number of employees does not increase the unit size and salary of the unit;
- Flexible in the number of personnel used in each period, easy replacement of personnel is not suitable.
BENEFITS OF NLTAS LABOR SUPPLY SERVICE FOR EMPLOYEES
1. Assurance of rights as prescribed by law
- Through NLTAS, employees are entitled to benefits and are entitled to policy remedies in accordance with the law.
2. Ensure full payment, income and policies
- NLTAS with the understanding of policies and regimes of the Employer for employees, ensuring coordination with the employer to pay full salary, income and policies for employees;
- NLTAS undertakes to pay all amounts paid by the Employer to NLTAS for payment to the Employee;
- NLTAS will assist the Employee in its relations with the Employer
3. Get other job opportunities
- Along with information on employees stored in the NLTAS system, workers have the opportunity to access other work opportunities when needed.
PROCEDURE OF LABOR SUPPLY